- 250g white bread/ciabatta mix
- 250g Galbani Mozzarella Maxi, half crumbled, half torn
- 25g grated Galbani parmesan
- 400g leftover roasted vegetables – try roast potatoes, onions, peppers, aubergines and butternut squash
- few fresh sprigs of thyme
- Make up the bread mix according to pack instructions, then cover and leave to sit somewhere warm while you prepare the vegetables.
- Heat oven to 240°C/220°C fan/ gas 8.
- Divide the dough into four and roll out thinly into oval shapes onto flour-dusted baking sheets. Scatter over the veg and herbs, pushing them into the dough slightly. Cover with clean tea towels and leave for 15 mins for the dough to puff up a little.
- Scatter over the parmesan and mozzarella and season well. Drizzle each pizza with a little olive oil and bake for 10-15 mins until crispy and golden and the bases are cooked through. Sprinkle over thyme to finish.
- Joe's tip: "Crumble Galbani Mozzarella evenly over everything - it's the Sicilian way of topping pizzas".